- Clicking on "microphone" in LWS causes the application to hang
- Cannot bring up "manage audio devices" in Windows control panel . It never comes up
- LWS 1.10 installation does not complete (window not responding, hung for hours)
- Skype settings window hangs (clicking tools/options in the menu)
- Skype won't make calls . An endless dialtone rings even after one tries to terminates the call.
- Skype won't exit
- LWS.EXE cannot be killed from task manager
- uninstalling the LWS application 12.10.1113 solves all of the above problems.
But of course one can no longer take snapshots without this application installed.
- Reinstalling the software does not help. All the problems come back. This is with the latest LWS110_x64.exe package.
I'm hoping that Logitech will provide a solution, and I will update this blog if they do, but so far, I have been out of luck. In the meantime, if you have similar problems, and can live without the Logitech Webcam application, uninstalling it may solve your issues.